This book is a self-help guide for expecting parents. The contents of this book will give the expecting parent insight on how to raise a child the proper way - non-dickish. Nobody on this earth wants to raise a child that will eventually grow up to be a dick, so why not start raising the little one(s) the correct way early on?
You are not advised to read this book if you:
1. have no sense of humor;
2. are easily offended (who isn't these days?);
3. want to raise a kid that will be dick (I don't know why);
4. are going to bash it to the liberal, one-sided media (whom is ruining this entire world); and
5. if you are just a big asshole (note: you may need to confer with someone in order to gain that understanding).
You are advised to read this book if you:
1. want to understand how not to raise a dick kid;
2. want a good laugh;
3. want to give a good gift to an expecting parent;
4. have a kid that grew up to be a dick and you want to see where you went wrong.
The author is not a professional, nor is his advice meant to be taken seriously. This book is not only intended for comedic purposes, but to assist in ensuring your kid doesn't grow up to be a dick. The author has two kids that will not grow up to be dicks because they were raised the proper way; with love, rules, freedom to an extent, choices to an extent, a fun environment, family, friends, good memories, safety, security, comfort, food, water, warm home, water closets, and two parents with a fantastic sense of humor and the will to witness their children succeed in life without being a dick.
All negative comments and horse-shit claims are to be filed in your local dumpster. Happy reading!