If you want to turn your content created in files such as Word, PDF, or PPT into a book but don't know how to do it, here comes the solution. Bookemon Book Creation service will create and publish the book on behalf of you based on your requests for how you want your book to look like.
Review your uploaded document(s) and detailed requests. Know how you want the book to be. (Note: The price is for up to 100 pages)
Choose the most suitable book product to create a book based on your requests.
Publish the book for you with your permission. The service includes one eBook license.
1. You need to order Book "Creation Service" for one title. It may include multiple documents to upload for the title.
2. Once the order is confirmed, you will need to upload all your document(s) for the title through a link provided via email or under web page of myOrders. You also need to provide instruction document about your book and any requests, such as title, book privacy, genre, book description, author name, page number, how the book should look like, etc. Please provide as many details as possible for how you want your book to look like.
3. We will select the product and size that best fits your document and create a book on behalf of you based on your requests provided. If for any reason, your content has been updated, you can upload the newer version. Totally three (3) versions are allowed to upload for each Creation Service. Please make sure that you don't upload a new content document unless it is finalized and up to date.
4. We will notify you when the book is formatted well to publish. With your permission, we will publish the book on your behalf. Meanwhile, the ebook version is generated for you to download.
If you have been working on your book and ready to publish. Before doing so, you hope to have Bookemon look it over to make sure the pages are situated correctly so that no contents (text and images) will be lost in print. Book Inspection Service will help you do the job.
1. You need to buy one Book Inspection Service for a title up to 100 pages.
2. Once we receive the payment, you will need to email us your title, the date you need to have it inspected to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will inspect your book page by page to ensure that you do not lose any contents. Please allow 24-48 hours
4. We will notify you via email the details of the inspection if there are any issues and corresponding page #. We will work with you for three rounds until it looks good. It will be considered another inspection service if you want to ensure any further edit.