An endearing tale about how a mom and dad's love coupled with a hint of science knowledge help to ease their daughter's fears about strange noises and creepy images which make their way into her room each evening.
Lee Marsden aka Robert Pruitt is a husband and father of twin boys. Lee has been writing life enhancing programs & working with youth and adults since 1985. Lee's publications include:
- "Robert's Science Corner" Chesapeake Family Magazine (1995-97)
- "Bubble Monster and Other Science Fun" (1997)
- "African American Males in School and Society" (1999)
- "Understanding Male Power and Its Role in Relationships" (2001-02) for the Nat'l. Basketball Players Assn. and Nat'l. Basketball Assn. (NBA)
- "Professor's Wisdom" - Column for National Student Leadership Conference
- "Teen's Discover: Bubble Monster Makes Babysitting Fun" - Educational Consultant
- "Teaching Science Fun to Young Children"
- "Bite-Sized Science"
- “Out of the Box” Sharing the gift you are with the world. (May 2007)
- “Leadership and Advocacy for Pharmacy” (April 2007) for the American Pharmacist
Watching Daddy Live-2011
Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a message should you have questions, comments or suggestions! Be well! Lee