Help Section Contact Us
- Why Bookemon?
- What's New at Bookemon
- Your Bookemon Account
- Book product offerings - price and formats
- Create Quick and Easy
- Make Your Book from Template
- Online Book Builder
- Publish a Book
- Journals and Journal Book
- Book Earnings Program
- Referral Program
- Personal Bookstore
- edCenter Bookstore
- Order Related
- Educator Program
- Creative Author Press
Share Books & Media
- Sell Your Books to Others
- Bookemon bCloud
- edC bCloud
- edC Bulletin Board
- What is bPage?
- Collaborative Bookmaking
- Contest Rules
- Common Questions
- Bookemon Membership Agreement
- Bookemon GOLD Terms & Conditions
Sell Your Books to OthersTips to Sell Your Book
Sell on Social Networking Sites
Sell to Family and Friends via email
Sell on Blog Sites
Sell from Your Own Web Site
Tips to Sell Your Book1. Write book description
Highlight the interesting things about the book. You may also include the behind story of your book so that people will read your book with the empathy or background. It is good to let people know the interesting point about your book before they commit to pay the price.
2. Write author bio
With sufficient information about the author, people will appreciate the value of your book more with knowing who creates the content.
3. Make sure that your book can be read by others, at least good portion of it if not entire book. Some people don’t want others to read any pages but expect people will pay the money which is impossible. Bookstore books can be read freely before people make commitment to pay the money, not mentioning authors are celebrities.
4. Try all the avenues that you can to spread the information about your publication. The more popular the media platform is, the more chance that your book will be exposed.
Sell on Social Networking SitesWith big influence and viral aspect, you may want to sell or spread your book over social media such as facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, etc. It is fairly easy to do it by one click. To post to a social networking site, you can go to your book profile page, find the social networking site you want to post to, then just click the icon.
For example, this is how to post to facebook:
How to post to Pinterest:
The book link included in the post will lead your readers directly to your publication.
Sell to Family and Friends via emailYou may your book as private so that you are the only one who can search and find the book. However, you can still sell your book to your private circle, family and friends around. You can email to the people you want.
1. Click on email icon
2. Fill the information on the invitation screen